Superdroid Pipe Robot
- Brand: Superdroid
- Product Code: TP-632-010
- Availability: Pre-Order
This custom tracked robot is our easy to use robot for going into pipes and culverts, etc 10" inner diameter and larger. It has a full pan and tilt dome camera with 10X optical zoom mounted on the front. An additional fixed camera on the back (for reversing. Controlled with a pelican case remote via a 150Mtrs tether on a spool. The image from the camera is displayed in color on a 7-inch LCD screen. The mobile tethered robot (TP-632-010), is programmed and fully assembled complete with a tether spool and remote.
The robot has a PTZ dome camera mounted on the front, so you can see where you are going and inspect everything around the robot. The pan goes 360 degrees and the tilt is 0 to +90 degrees. The camera has a 10X optical zoom. A second fixed camera is provided that faces in the rear. It is used to check on the tether and back out of the pipe or culvert. All the camera functions are controlled from the remote as you stream the video.
The tether controlled inspection robot includes the robot, pelican case remote with program installed and configured with joysticks and 7-inch color LCD, with a 150Mtr tether on a spool for easy deployment and winding back up. LED lights are also included on the front and back of the robot to illuminate whatever the camera is looking at. The lights can be remotely turned on and off using the controller.
The robot itself is an extremely rugged well-built robot. The tracks are molded without a splice are axle mounted and direct driven by powerful right angle 32mm gear motors. The chassis is rugged and made of aluminum. The aluminum is all cut using CNC Plasma table for an exact fit-up and then hand welded.
Everything is included and configured so you just connect the tether, turn it on, and drive the pipe inspection robot with the remote.
As configured it has a ground clearance of about 1.25". The width with the tracks (edge to edge) is 22cm and the length is about 44cm. The robot is equipped with 2" wide molded tracks and custom wheels. It is specifically designed to fit into pipes 250mm ID and larger. The robot weighs 4.5 kilo as configured. Powered by a 22.2V 3Ahr Lithium-Ion battery (with charger provided) providing up to three hours of use on a single charge depending on use.
- Remote Inspection - Remotely inspect areas that are not easily accessible to people. Record the video feed on the tablet!
- Entry into difficult areas - This tracked robot is very quick and has the ability to traverse many obstacles that often stop other robots.
- Pipe and Culvert Inspection - Compact and lightweight to easily fit down pipes, ducts, culverts, etc. as you control this robot from the supplied remote
This robot comes with the recommended and most popular set up. If you need it customized, let us know and we will be happy to provide a quote.
- Chassis: Custom Welded Aluminum Base with IG32 right angle motors. The robot is completely waterproof.
- Motors: 50mm -Wide Molded Track Set with custom wheels.
- Camera System: PTZ dome camera 10X optical zoom.
- Audio: None
- Battery: High Power Polymer Li-Ion Module 22.2V 3Ah
- Interface: Custom Controller with joysticks and 7inch color LCD. A 150Mtr cable spool with rotary union is also included for easy deployment and winding of outdoor rated cable.
- Weight: 4.5 kilo as configured
- Dimension: 22cm wide x 44cm long x 17cm high. Designed to go into 250mm ID pipes and larger.
- Assembly: The entire robot will be assembled, configured, tested by our US manufacturers.
- This robot is built to order based on the options selected below. Please allow 4-8 weeks for shipment.
- Actual delivery may vary based on workload, contact us for a more accurate delivery time.
All Superdroid Robot Cameras are built to order with a 4-6 Weeks delivery time frame.